Backpack Festival is Drawing Nearer and Nearer!
Jul 19 Filed under: Events
It’s on Saturday, August 16! We need your help!
- You can pick up an empty backpack and fill it with socks (sm & Med for boys or girls); underwear (size 4-10 for boys or girls); small pack of tissues; markers; colored pencils; 24 count Crayola Crayons; pencils; pencil case; pencil sharpeners; children’s safety scissors; hand santizer; lined tablet; kid rulers; pocket folders; erasers; glue sticks
- You can go buy some backpacks, fill them with the needed supplies and deliver them to the church
- OR you can write Karen Brown or call her at 484-623-4590
- OR you can use Signup Genius to pick a job to do
- All sorts of jobs are listed — from helping to direct traffic in the parking lots to helping with the trash to staffing the water table or the watermelon table
- Whatever you love to do – it will be listed! Go to the site and sign up! The stints are a couple of hours so you could pick more than one!
There is a lot to do at this one day festival to be people blessing people and we hope you can come and be a part. Your bucket will overflow with love and blessings.