Welcome to Wesley Church
Who We Are
- We strive to learn how to offer love the way God does, with no strings attached, no conditions, no tests to pass, no standards to achieve;
- We want to see each person - no exceptions - as beloved by God, so we declare that our doors, hearts, ministries and membership is open to all children of God, no matter their marital or family status, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, education, citizenship, mental or physical capacity, economic situation or what their personal spiritual journey or faith tradition was or is now.
Sunday Morning Service Times:
9:00 guitars, drums, keyboard and voices
11:00 organ, handbells, choir or special music, and hymnal
We are People Blessing People
Click here for the latest Wesley Quarterly Newsletter!
We CONNECT by:
- Welcoming stranger and friend ... through the doors of our church and into the life of Christ.
- Worshiping God with eagerness and delight ... by creating God-encountering experiences that can refresh the human spirit and transform lives.
- Seeking spiritual growth ... by methodically studying Christ Jesus and what He revealed about His Father.
- Striving to be faithful disciples ... by accepting God's call to mission and service, even when we find ourselves uncomfortable and apprehensive.
- Giving extravagantly ... of our time, talents, gifts, service and witness.
Latest YouTube Video
Daily Devotional from the Upper Room
Wednesday, October 22nd, 2014
If anyone is in Christ, that person is part of the new creation. The old things have gone away, and look, new things have arrived!
- 2 Corinthians 5:17 (CEB)
When I became a Christian at the age of 19, I thought I had to change my personality. I assumed a Christian should be quiet and reserved. For someone like me who was outgoing and loud it was a struggle. I felt that I was supposed to be someone else. But when I grew in age and in faith, I realized that the change I needed was actually a new outlook, focus, and vision of the life God had planned for me.
I discovered that God loves us both before and after we become Christians. God’s children come from all over the world: we look different; we speak different languages; we have different personalities. And that is part of God’s big, beautiful plan. When we decide to follow Christ, we know the new change within our hearts is one that comes with great blessing and the true meaning of life.
God made me with this outgoing personality, and that enables me to easily engage people and invite them to church or Bible study. God made each of us, and we can embrace who we are and confidently be ourselves in God’s name.
Cindy Garrard (Florida)
Thought for the Day
God loves us before and after we become Christians.
O God, we embrace our newfound life with comfort and joy. Amen.