Welcome to Wesley Church
Who We Are
- We strive to learn how to offer love the way God does, with no strings attached, no conditions, no tests to pass, no standards to achieve;
- We want to see each person – no exceptions – as beloved by God, so we declare that our doors, hearts, ministries and membership is open to all children of God, no matter their marital or family status, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, education, citizenship, mental or physical capacity, economic situation or what their personal spiritual journey or faith tradition was or is now.
Sunday Morning Service Times:
9:00 guitars, drums, keyboard and voices
11:00 organ, handbells, choir or special music, and hymnal
We are updating our directory. If you have a business to share with other church members, please click on this form.
We are People Blessing People
We CONNECT by:
- Welcoming stranger and friend … through the doors of our church and into the life of Christ.
- Worshiping God with eagerness and delight … by creating God-encountering experiences that can refresh the human spirit and transform lives.
- Seeking spiritual growth … by methodically studying Christ Jesus and what He revealed about His Father.
- Striving to be faithful disciples … by accepting God’s call to mission and service, even when we find ourselves uncomfortable and apprehensive.
- Giving extravagantly … of our time, talents, gifts, service and witness.
Latest YouTube Video
Daily Devotional from the Upper Room
Tuesday, March 31st, 2015
O Lord, you are our Father; we are the clay, and you are our potter; we are all the work of your hand.
- Isaiah 64:8 (NRSV)
My daughter-in-law walked past some old houses that were being renovated. She told me how messy they looked during the process and wondered how they would look when they were finished. She was anxious to see the renovations completed — the final result of all the hard work.
This conversation reminded me of our spiritual renovation process through the work of the Holy Spirit in us. As the Spirit works in our lives, God brings to the surface areas that need healing, attitudes that need changing, sins that need repentance, and relationships that need restoring.
Like the house renovations, the process can be messy and sometimes painful. However, God deals with us lovingly and gently. God is the Master Builder with perfect timing. We are works in progress, and we become more like Jesus during our spiritual transformation.
When we lean on God and persevere, God will transform and sanctify us. How exciting it is to know that God is in the process of renovating us so that we are becoming the children we were created to be!
Ann Stewart (South Australia, Australia)
Thought for the Day
Thought for the Day: Today I will strive to be all that God wants me to be.
Heavenly Father, thank you for the work of your Holy Spirit in us. May we reach our full potential as your children and serve you well and with joy. Amen.