Welcome to Wesley Church
Who We Are
- We strive to learn how to offer love the way God does, with no strings attached, no conditions, no tests to pass, no standards to achieve;
- We want to see each person - no exceptions - as beloved by God, so we declare that our doors, hearts, ministries and membership is open to all children of God, no matter their marital or family status, age, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, education, citizenship, mental or physical capacity, economic situation or what their personal spiritual journey or faith tradition was or is now.
5:00 p.m. service of music, meditative video images, prayers both read and responsively spoken, hymns and the Psalter lesson for the week.
30-35 minutes in length – in the Sanctuary
Sunday Morning Service Times:
9:00 guitars, drums, keyboard and voices
10:00 service of Holy Communion in the Chapel
11:00 organ, handbells, choir or special music, and hymnal
We are People Blessing People
Click here for the latest Wesley Monthly Newsletter!
We CONNECT by:
- Welcoming stranger and friend ... through the doors of our church and into the life of Christ.
- Worshiping God with eagerness and delight ... by creating God-encountering experiences that can refresh the human spirit and transform lives.
- Seeking spiritual growth ... by methodically studying Christ Jesus and what He revealed about His Father.
- Striving to be faithful disciples ... by accepting God's call to mission and service, even when we find ourselves uncomfortable and apprehensive.
- Giving extravagantly ... of our time, talents, gifts, service and witness.
Latest YouTube Video
Daily Devotional from the Upper Room
A New Way
Tuesday, March 11th, 2014
The prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise him up. If he has sinned he will be forgiven.
- James 5:15 (NIV)
When our small intercessory prayer group had to stop meeting in person, I felt completely discouraged. The five of us had met every Thursday evening in our church and spent an hour or more in prayer together. But despite my discouragement, through technology our prayer group grew and became even more effective for us. So many people now possess mobile phones, allowing prayer requests to be circulated instantaneously to all of us. We even receive prayer requests from people of other faiths. Our prayer chain has many more links than the five original members, and our prayer time is no longer confined to an hour on Thursdays. We can now lift our requests to God on any day and at any time.We can always trust God, our loving Father, to be at work creating new opportunities to serve and new and different ways for us to accomplish God’s purpose.
Delores Rodrigues (West Bengal, India)
Thought for the Day
We can be in touch with God at any time.
Dear loving God, as we pray for those who seek prayer, we also pray for ourselves, knowing that you will receive and answer even the humblest prayer. Thank you for helping us to be a part of your kingdom’s work by serving those in need. In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen.